- Federal Real ID Act – Trump will build a wall in our southern states for protection but the question everybody is asking: how to remove illegal aliens. Enforcing the federal real ID law will make it very hard for anybody who is not a U.S. citizen to obtain anything. Including a job or financial aid from the federal government. If a person can’t feed themselves, the move to where they can feed themselves. Back across the boarder.
- The U.N. – Trump has said in the pass: “
The United Nations is not a friend of democracy, it’s not a friend to freedom, it’s not a friend even to the United States of America where, as you know, it has its home, and it is surely not a friend to Israel,”
Both houses are very upset with the UN. Don’t be shocked if you see them defunded or even removed from the US.
- The White House Pass Corp – Many news media outlets in the past for a long time have reported “fake” or misleading news stories. When Trump comes in to office, don’t be shocked if many news outlets are refused access to this corp.
- Hillary Clinton Pardon – Remember Clinton did claim she did nothing wrong. If she excepts a pardon from Obama, she claims guilt on the issue the pardon covers. If she refuses it, she could face years of legal battles. We’re keeping an eye on the Clinton Foundation. It’s the one thing nobody is talking about, can’t be covered by a Presidential pardon but is being investigated for fraud in many states.
- Transition of Power – Trump has already made a statement about how poorly this is happening and Obama’s staff are coming out with news regulations daily and refusing to release documents requested to cause Trump people problems. Remember one simple thing: What Obama people have done, Trump people can undo and most likely will.
- Russia – Obama kicking out Russia dignitaries out of the country isn’t a smart thing to do without evidence they have violated laws. Trump seems to have a good relationship with the Russian President and Russia is ignoring Obama and his temper tantrums. Russia is relying on Trump to fix these issues after he takes office.
- Islamic Terrorist – Expect a quick and strong action against them by Trump on their homeland.